Wednesday, 2 September 2009

decided

After talking to mr lewis about the 2 different problems above, i have decided to try for the first one
I could use a data list to save the clients that are currently already within the system, and also have a form for the new clients to fill out and to give information about their order and when is it needed by, and we will give their predicted time of completion. and then, this will be saved and sent to the factory by the end of the day. The forms will also be saved by the system so in the event of an angry client, we can take out the order form that was given to us, and to show to the client what it is.
problems - Connecting the sales office and the factory (send order forms)

1 comment:

  1. Wow - this is a good project. I hope that you have your Uncle's support as there will be a need to get much feedback from him throughout the project.

    I look forward to seeing the prototype on Wednesday.

    Mrs P

    ReplyDelete